Monday, April 26, 2010

Day Game

The Dodgers were in town and there was a day game. A no brainer--had to take the kid.

15 minutes to drive to the Ballpark
free on street parking a few blocks from the Ballpark
Walked up and got great $10 tickets

Hal was absolute champ, he slept for eight and a half innings. Needless to say he did not get much out of it. After the game we went out to eat at the "Good Stuff Eatery" . I was looking forward to eating there, I had heard glowing reviews and nothing but great stuff about it. Christy had been wanting their "toasted marshmallow milk shake." My Chili Burger was better than average, but if I'm gonna pay $8 for a burger I want more than eight bites...
The fries were also really good. The milkshake was amazing (and I'm not a milkshake person).





3 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Can't wait to meet baby Hal! Good Stuff Eatery= over rated! I'd much rather eat at 5 guys or Shake Shack in NYC!

tallyspank said...

oh you guys are just so DC. love the slideshow thing. teach me rez.

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

Go Dodgers! p.s. Hal is adorable.