Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The many expressions of HDG








12 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Sorry I hope you don't think this is weird but I had to leave a comment, he is too dang cute and those pictures are priceless! Congrats on him! PS your birth story is totally not fair you are super lucky!

JKThomas said...

I think he looks a lot like you and Jacob. I loved the middle one!

Nat said...

So cute. I was out of town when you first had him so I never got to say Congratulations. I hope everything is going great.

Pam alias Mom said...

I like the smiles.

tallyspank said...

oh lah lah. i still need to come and take pictures of that cute little thing.

E said...

That is some serious eyebrow control!

Cort and Amy said...

If that isn't a pint size version of Reza, I don't know what is.

Jessika said...

He's adorable! I just found your blog via the Bowen's blog and wanted to say hi! Your birth story is fantastic by the way! Mine was so different - 33 hours long!

send me your email at jessikahwagner@yahoo.com so i can send you an invite to my blog!

love,
jessika (heaton) wagner

Wendle said...

hahahaha I love these so much. Little Hal...my favorite.

Scott said...

i love the last picture!

Johnson Fam said...

Love these! So, so cute.

Julie said...

Reza + Jacob = Hal