christy and reza: our sweet lives
And for the auntie! He is so cute and I can see a little bit of reza and you in him. Can't wait to meet him!
He is so cute and you can tell that he has some really proud grandparents! Congratulations!
Thanks, can't wait to hold him again.
Oh my gosh, I didn't expect Hal to look SO much like Reza. Christy, do you see some of you in him? He's very cute whoever he's taking after.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And for the auntie! He is so cute and I can see a little bit of reza and you in him. Can't wait to meet him!
He is so cute and you can tell that he has some really proud grandparents! Congratulations!
Thanks, can't wait to hold him again.
Oh my gosh, I didn't expect Hal to look SO much like Reza. Christy, do you see some of you in him? He's very cute whoever he's taking after.
Post a Comment