Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pelotonia 2009

After the finish with Christy and Farrah.

Lance Armstrong signing autographs after finishing.



A HUGE thank you for everyone support to Pelotonia! It was a huge success! Over 4.5 Million dollars was raised in the first year!
Honestly Peletonia was the best, most well organized, most efficient, best staffed event I have participated in. Everything was great! The volunteers were amazing, the music was great. Seriously everything about this event was fun and worth it. Christy, My Mom, sister and Niece all volunteered down in Athens.
And the ride was as blast. The climb over the Hocking hills was harder than I thought it would be, but more beautiful that I thought it would be.



3 comments:

Pam alias Mom said...

So glad you could participate in this event it will always give you this great memory of Ohio and make you want to return often.

Andrea J said...

Sounds like a great time, and to be in a race w/ Lance is pretty cool.

JKThomas said...

Looks like a fun time! Good Job!