Second---this blog needs to be on everyones favorite list. pickypalate.blogspot.com
Third--Arizona was wonderful. The weather was sunny and warm, and I even got some sun. Reza and I were both so excited to see our dear friends (and old roommates) Megan and Lance get married. I love seeing two great people get together and become a great and happy couple. It was also wonderful to see the Hassell's for a bit. It's nice having fabulous friends stashed all over this country.
Fourth---yes that is in fact megan and lance chapstick
Fifth---Is there an easier way to put these silly pictures where I want in this silly blog without deleting them?
3 comments:
Lance and Megan chapstick? What the? I want chapstick with my picture on it!
Hi Christy! I found your blog...craziest thing, I totally know Reza but I didnt know you were married to him. Small world. I hope you're well. My blog's private but I'd love to be blogging buddies if you want...just send your email to sherylkgarner@gmail.com, if not I'll check on you every once in a while too...i dont know how long you've been married, but congrats!
business
Post a Comment