Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's starting to look like a real home...

So Reza and I went to the brand new Ikea in Cincinnati last week and bought some essentials to making our first home look less "poor college kid" and more "mature married couple". I was starting to get pretty grumpy about the big box that was our end table. Things aren't perfect yet, but I already feel like our apartment is more homey, and I feel more peaceful being here.


This is probably the most complete looking wall of our house, I am waiting for my Dad to bring over these special screws to hang a picture of Christ on the wall.


Reza thinks decorative pillows are silly, but I really like this blue one!


Pretty cool bamboo/lamp, huh?


More fun pillows/new end table.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute place! Which ward are you guys in now? Hope married life is fun. We'll have to play together when I come home one of these days.

Misti Lee said...

I want to see the rest of your place. It is nice to feel like it is home. Where are you guys?