
This is Frau Charlton. She was my middle school German teacher, and one of those teachers you never forget. She was the teacher in charge of my Tanner's 8th grade trip to DC. I went to meet them at Arlington National Cemetery. She was also good friends with the Magleby's and knew Hal well. She was excited to meet our little Hal, she also watched him for a good thirty minutes so I could watch Tanner lay a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier--a very prestigious honor.

Don't mind my sweaty, red face. It was like 95 degrees and super humid, and I had just power walked up the big, long hill to get to the Tomb. Tanner is super cute though.

Our friend Bryce who is now officially Dr. Peterson road his bike literally across the country to raise awareness for world health. They more or less finished in DC, we went to greet him as he showed up. As a side note, I was feeding Hal a bottle and an old Asian man stared at us, gave Reza a thumbs up then snapped a photo. It was weird.

We went on a hike to Great Falls, too bad for us is started raining right when we got to the cool part. Reza always insists on carrying Hal on our adventures then I am never in the photos. I wanted to prove I was there too. That's also about the last time Hal used his pacifier. He's not a fan. But that's ok with his speech-language pathologist mom!
PS, DC is hot, but very fun. Come visit, there is always something going on and all ages can be entertained. We have a comfy futon and twin bed...
2 comments:
Y'all are a cute little family. Thanks for watching out for Spencer for me, one of these days we'll make it out with him.
He is getting so big and I can;t wait to meet him.
Post a Comment