At 2.5 months Baby Hal is 12 pounds, 8 ounces (50th percentile) and 22.5 inches long (about 20th percentile). His head has a circumference of 16 inches (50th percentile).
Three in our house as well. Is that what you meant three in every house. We love you and we love Hal. I would like a framed picture of the first one since that seems to be his default look.
9 comments:
Wow Christy! He is the spitin image of his dad. He's super cute and it's so fun to see pictures of him!
He is very cute, counting the days until he is in my arms. He better not cry when I take him from Kyle.
that 2nd photo is totally reza in another body! i absolutely love hal. he is just the best thing ever. i just want to squeeze him.
He is adorable by the way.
Who are the 3? Because there are 3 in my house alone that care so I think you need to up your numbers a little bit. And he is adorable!
...and 3 in my house and we're not even related! I'm guessing 23 might be more accurate ;-)
Three in our house as well. Is that what you meant three in every house. We love you and we love Hal. I would like a framed picture of the first one since that seems to be his default look.
Love the update in pictures! He's getting so big and even more handsome!
He is so stinking cute!
Post a Comment