Sunday, May 31, 2009

Life as of late.

Sorry we have been MIA--our camera is sketchy and I just don't feel good about blog posts without pictures. Basically Reza turned 30, we went camping in kentucky, and I got a bike (that will get it's own blog post later).

A lovely double rainbow as seen outside our apartment a couple of weeks ago. The weather has been wonderful.
The table for Reza's big birthday dinner--we had salad, steak and asparagus.

I designed this shirt for Reza (it has the enterprise logo thing on the back). I got it printed at this cool store----www.skreened.com. You should probably check it out--you can design your shirt upload it and they print it on American Apparell shirts. They are just a little store here in Columbus, on High St. They are very cool.

We went camping last weekend in Kentucky at the Red River Gorge area. Reza has been climbing there before---it's beautiful. We went with our friends the Steven's, and we also stopped at a great grocery store called Jungle Jim's which is Cincy. It's like the Walt Disney world of grocery stores. It was fabulous.

See all those little tent's at the bottom? That's at Miguels--the pizza place all the climbers go and camp at. This is Reza after I convinced him to jump from Lover's Leap.

1 comment:

JKThomas said...

It looks like you have been having fun! I am only slightly jealous but I get to have fun in 3 days!