
If you haven't had a chance to watch the video Christy posted earlier please do.
I came across this article from this Sundays NY Times. Its a great travel piece. Reading this brought back many great memories! I have been to almost all the places he writes about!
http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/04/12/travel/12outback.html?em
*Coyote Gulch is a top 5 hike on my list. Other than at the trail head we did not see anyone else for 24+ hours.
*Calf Creek falls, Also amazing.
*I've also eaten at Cafe Diablo, I ate one of the most AMAZING steaks I have ever had at a restaurant.
*On a Geology field trip to the Waterpocket fold. I remember my professor telling us that the Henry mtns was the last place in the Continental US to be surveyed, and is one of the most remote places in the lower 48.
1 comment:
Utah is with out a doubt the most beautiful state I've been in.
Post a Comment