We did not get a new car! Ha, the Camry has 247,397 Miles on her. And I'm driving it until she dies. Today we found out that she needs a new exhaust, an power steering pump. Currently she burns through a quart of power steering fluid every three days.
5 comments:
I thought you really did buy a new car!
you should have bought American, you'd never have those problems at over 200,000 miles.
Put up Costa Rica pictures!
After the typical engagement, elopement, and "I'm dating someone" April Fools Jokes, this was quite refreshing. And way to stay true to the Camry.
We loved our 96 Camry until someone had to rear end us when our little guy was just 2 weeks old! Very impressive with the mileage we were at 168,00 two years ago before it was totaled. Now we have a white xb box. Sounds like Costa Rica was a blast!
Post a Comment