Monday, March 2, 2009

Do red heads have more fun?

So I am boring and I have never dyed my hair (I don't think dying it with semi-permanent dye that washed out while a freshman really counts). I recently saw Confessions of a Shopaholic and was in love with the long flowing red hair of Rebecca Bloomwood. Luckily I saw the movie with my friend and hair stylist Mallory and she reminded me what Ms. Bloomwood had lots of extensions, but she also said red hair could be possible. So should I do it?

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

Everyone should do something crazy with their hair every once in awhile.

Alexandra said...

The answer is: "Yes!" :-)

Julie said...

ABSOLUTELY!!!
(But make sure you get it right--my neighbor just did it and it came out pink.)

Scott said...

No way

Stephanie said...

I love red hair. Obviously. Red dye doesn't hold very long, which can be positive and negative. But I've seen girls with your color dye it red and it looks great. Let me know if you join the club.