
Thank you to those who made comments about Christy's Hair... I fully support the Red.
So I was over at the Wal-Mart in Grove City. In a rush, I had three items to purchase. I got in the 20 Items or less lane. In front of me was a very large Women in one of those motorized carts... Selfishly I thought this lady is going to take forever to unload her cart and check out... I should help her. So I asked if I could help her. I proceeded to unload the basket on the cart. Not only did she have more than 20 Items, she had 3 cases of soda! Three! She told me that she wore her self out getting them from the shelf to her cart, then she pulled another case that she had by her feet. Obviously it did not fit in her basket. (not to mention she bought a dozen eggs and two quarts of fake egg whites?, diet frozen dinners?, pink slippers?)
After she checked out, I loaded her groceries back into the cart. I asked her if she needed help putting these in her car. She kindly thanked me and said her husband was waiting for her in the car.
So at what point could I have said: You would be better off to lose some weight? Isn't sad that shopping puts a strain on her.
Second story. There is a small family run diner by my office; it is straight out of an 8o's roadhouse movie. Complete with a jukebox and a cigarette vending machine (yeah-I thought they were banned too) . It has fantastic food. Friendly service. The cook can often be seen wearing camo pants. So after lunch last week, I watch the cook behind the diner, slamming a 24oz Busch lite beer.
Should I say anything? Would you frequent an establishment like this?
1 comment:
Just relieving stress, probably makes the food better
Post a Comment