Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagged...forever ago

My sister tagged me with the "5 favorite pictures" tag. Unfortunately, I only have the last year of pictures on this computer so it's my 5 favorites from the last year. Luckily, it was a pretty exciting year!
This is the trip we took to Moab last Memorial day. It also happens to be the weekend I decided that this boy wasn't going to be leaving my life anytime soon. Those expressions also happen to appear in far too many of our pictures.
After a long summer apart, and a very long drive across the country I finally got Reza at one of my favorite spots on earth. The Ohio Stadium! We were lucky enough to attend 3 games last season, and he is almost as excited as I am for season tickets this season! Reza has done a great job embracing all things Ohio State, and wears his Ohio State gear at all the right times.
Speaking of favorite places, Reza proposed to me on Dec. 8th, 2007 in front of the Ohio Stadium. But not after he took me out to eat at a very fancy steak restaurant. I love steak, the stadium, and Reza.
Yahoo we got married! Feb. 9, 2008
Little known fact about the Frost family: We can all touch our nose with our tongue. It's a great party trick, and I love that my parents busted it out at my wedding.

ps. I tag Wendy

5 comments:

Heidi said...

i ADORE that picture of your parents... my parents hide from pictures.

Wendle said...

Even as I was reading this at the top, I knew that you were going to tag me. :)

And your parents are the greatest.

Scott said...

I had forgotten that picture existed! You should blow it up to life size for Mom.

Debbie said...

I just love and miss your parents!!!

Meg said...

Oh this little entry was tender to my heart!! And the fact that I found you on Heidi's blog even more tender!! Miss you girl and love you to pieces!