Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Lincoln Fieldings

Our dear friends Mallory and Lincoln got married this weekend. We like to refer to them as "The Lincoln Fieldings". Which I believe they appreciate. A funny note about this couple, is that way before they even got engaged Reza put Mallory's phone number in his phone as "Mallory Fielding". So we like to think that he predicted their nuptials. Anyways the wedding was fabulous. The weather got pretty nasty before the outdoor, backyard reception, but the rain stopped before it started and the reception was WONDERFUL. Reza even busted a move on the dance floor with me for at least 3 songs. And as you will see from the pictures, Mallory wanted all of her friends to wear white. So don't think that I was just trying to steal attention away from the beautiful bride! Reza also looked stunning in his 3 piece, $12.50 seersucker suit.

Oh and Reza's other favorite girl (his 4runner, turned 77777!!!!)

4 comments:

Wendle said...

How did you guys get a seersucker suit for 12.50? Reza can pul it off like no one else can though, that's for sure.

And happy 77777!

Carl Hardie said...

Love the seersucker, but where did you find a suit for 12.50?

JKThomas said...

where did you get your shirt? It is very professional looking. Did you notice that Jacob thinks I had a child with Reza?

Reza said...

I wish 2,000,000 quarters would have come out of the tailpipe when I turned 77,777 miles. but it didn't happen.