Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reza's Birthday Festivities





Reza had a pretty sweet birthday if I do say so myself. It started with a surprise party, and when people said surprise he asked "what for?" and someone had to say "isn't it your birthday?"

On his actual birthday we had a fabulous dinner at a local resturant called Cameron's American Bistro.

He also got his favorite Tommy's Pizza and the Frost family tradition of a Graeter's Ice Cream pie the day after the big day.

His presents included, slip-on vans, a bike jersey, and a running shirt.

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Christy, you went all out for Reza's birthday! I hope it was just fabulous and I'm glad that surprise wasn't ruined by little Miss Wendy... haha

Rod Bunch said...

Happy belated Birtday cuz!! I do not think i knew when your b-day was! I am glad you had fun.