"im sorry it such a short letter. I have been really busy in new york and at p[-day. I want you to know that new york is awesome and I promise you that I will write more next week. It a awesome city and the people are friendly! I know the gospel is true and congratulation jenny and kevin, you're in my prayer. BE strong and be patience!"
(remember that Jacob has a severe-profound hearing loss, grammar never was his strong suit:) ) Anyways--what a SUCKY letter! I am actually going to tell him I demand more details.
Anyways here is a google map image of his current apartment in the bronx:

(ok this isn't the exact apartment building, i couldn't figure out how to save the google map pictures, but this is the gist of it)
On another note---how crazy is it that I can put his address in google maps and a interactive street view picture shows up?!?! Technology......
2 comments:
I've got a better picture of his actual apt building on our blog!
Lv, Dad
Not to brag but my little brother's letters have been amazing. :) jk. Maybe it will get better with time?
Post a Comment