A few facts:
First: So when Reza and I first started dating, he frequently referenced Men's Health. If you haven't had the pleasure of a conversation with Reza you will know he is a wealth of facts---about nearly everything. I used to try and fact check him, but I quickly realized he was usually right. While we like to joke that Men's Health is the other Bible in our house, it's a pretty good magazine and has good recipes.
Second: Reza is morally opposed to breakfast for dinner. I really enjoy breakfast for dinner, but I also like making food my husband likes. The other day while flipping through Men's Health I saw the recipe for "Huevos Rancheros" and knew that he would never NOT like a recipe from Men's Health--especially when it says it makes a good dinner in the description.
Third: We have a tradition in our home titled "Taco Tuesday". We (I) make tacos every tuesday--it's one of our best dinners of the week and the possiblities are endless.
Taking these three facts into account I tricked Reza into eating breakfast for dinner! Thank you Men's Health for publishing this recipe. (It was fabulous by the way).
2 comments:
I'm impressed with your duplication of the photo. Looks yummy!
Clever girl!
Post a Comment