Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Pantry



It's a thing of beauty. We live closer to a grocery store, than you can park next to one. We have come to call it the pantry. Awesome, I went there twice today. We go there almost daily. Why keep a pantry stocked when you can just go across the street and get what ever you need. The produce is always fresh, and always there. We can buy fresh fruit and veg that we are going to eat right away. I love it, If I want some gummy bears after dinner, boom, 90 seconds later I have them. It's half time and I want chips and nacho cheese, boom, I'm back before the commercial break is over. One night, we had already sat down for dinner and I wanted some sweet chili sauce. I was there and back, and the food was still hot.

2 comments:

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

I love it! Half the pain of getting to the store is the time it takes to drive there. It's so nice to be so close, I remember. Miss you guys and congrats to Reza on the tri. Hal is super cute and getting to be a big boy.

Pam alias Mom said...

I want a pantry the size of a grocery store.