Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Missed You Jacob

Happy.
Sad.

Maddy loved the baby. Frequently calling out "baby! baby!" She enjoyed jumping on the bed while he was sleeping in it, tickling his feet while he ate, holding him tightly around the neck. However, her most useful trick was going to get his diapers. She will be a great big sis someday.
He loves his hands, and his Uncle Tanner.

Kyle really missed Hal
Swimming with Grandpa
Me and Miss Maddy



So my parents like live in this great golf course community in the what feels like rural Georgia. The house is amazing, and I guess I will get used to not going to Ohio. Although I miss it.

4 comments:

Pam alias Mom said...

We love that boy.

jfrosty7 said...

the last picture with you and maddy, Hal is looking on with jealousy

Candace said...

Oh this makes me miss the Frosts. Looks like you had fun - and Hal looks like he's getting so big!

JKThomas said...

It was great to see you and meet Hal! Now come out to Reno so Maddy can terrorize him some more! She misses her baby.