Very creative!! SO excited for you guys. We are kind of fans of boys around here and now they can be good buddies! PS - please pass on any leftover names you might have...we could use any help we can get!
I knew what it was supposed to say but I only really figures it out by clicking on it and reading the title. Anyways, YIPPEE a boy! Now i just need to go shopping.
I am so excited for the both of you. I know you will have so much fun teaching him how to play whiffle ball and how to ride a bike and maybe even sew. :)
8 comments:
Very creative!! SO excited for you guys. We are kind of fans of boys around here and now they can be good buddies! PS - please pass on any leftover names you might have...we could use any help we can get!
I knew what it was supposed to say but I only really figures it out by clicking on it and reading the title. Anyways, YIPPEE a boy! Now i just need to go shopping.
I am so excited for the both of you. I know you will have so much fun teaching him how to play whiffle ball and how to ride a bike and maybe even sew. :)
Good thing the comments gave it away because I would have never gotten it.
Yahoo!! Now you just need to start posting the required growing-belly pictures.
A boy?! That certainly doesn't fit in with all the girls the rest of the guys are having. What's your secret? :) So happy and excited for you both.
Post a Comment