Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh la la Tresemme

This post is for my dear friend and stylist Mallory. It's also for all those who want soft, smooth hair for a great price. Mallory tells me every time I go in that my hair is very soft, smooth etc. I don't think she is lying. And I know how she feels about other drugstore shampoo/conditioners like Pantene (she does not like them)...so I was a little nervous to admit to my shampoo of choice. But it really is amazing---it's the smooth/sleek shampoo by Tresemme.
The best part is that it's like 3.29 for a 32 ounce bottle! The conditioner is also clutch.

5 comments:

Wendle said...

I long for a Mallory in life. You and Steph both go to her and I hear nothing but glowing reports. Your hair looked amazing for your wedding too!

Cort and Amy said...

Yes, I think I would like to be Mallory in another life. She just looks like she has everything so 'together'.

JKThomas said...

Thanks for the tip- I am going to have to try that out.

Scott said...

Perhaps Reza should try it out???

Mallory said...

Wow! I never knew shampoo would get such a response. You have always had amazing hair Christy. I appreciate a good deal with any kind of product, and I think you have found your great deal. I am pretty sure you have it all together in your life. Basically, you are my "Mallory." :)