Thursday, March 27, 2008

Best Wifey EVER!

We were planning on going to Costco to fix our cell phone bill and throw down at the Wireless Advocates kiosk. We have lived the last 1.5 months without a tv, and it has been fine. But then March Madness started, and I was going a bit stir crazy as well sitting at home for lots of hours in silence so a tv was needed sooner or later. I have a little 20 inch tube tv at my old apartment, and Reza thought we were just gonna go pick that one up today after Costco. I was really thinking about just getting him a "real" tv. So we walked into Costco, and I said "pick one". (ok so really there were only 2 that were in our price range that he could pick). But man, the look on Reza's face was priceless. He just didn't know what to do, and now we are watching Xavier win in OT. And he is very content, which means so am I.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

I am so mad Xavier won!! I had WV and Lincoln had Xavier. I am doing pretty poorly this go around. I am happy to see you are getting things to make your husband more well rounded. Books and a tv are great additions to a home. I have added you to my must see blogs. It is very hard to make the list, but you guys made the cut.

JKThomas said...

you are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Christy I am so happy you
and Reza have each other.